Joseph Parenti, CPA PC is a full-service CPA firm specializing in servicing small businesses and professional service firms. We can provide you with assistance in all your tax, financial, and business affairs — assistance that will improve your total financial well-being.
You'll find that we can take much of the worry and stress out of your
financial life. We are ready to assist you in —
- keeping your taxes at a minimum
- achieving the maximum profit from your business venture
- designing recordkeeping and accounting systems that help your business function
efficiently and profitably
- helping you solve your business problems
- planning for a comfortable retirement
- consulting on mortgage options
We want you to get the best financial and tax help possible. Explore our
website to discover the many ways we can serve you. If you have a question that
is not addressed here, please contact us via e-mail or
by phone at (516) 539-9830.
|Joseph Parenti, CPA PC
Certified Public Accountant
734 Franklin Ave., Suite 163 Garden City, NY 11530
(516) 539-9830 Fax: (516) 539-0702
- "Joe has been our accountant for the last twelve years and we feel very fortunate to have found him. He always takes the extra step to see that we are taken care of and our needs are met. Easy to talk to and with infinite patience, he would be an asset to anyone."
Nancy, Danby Electric, Malverne, NY
- "Joseph Parenti, CPA, has been the accountant for our business for the past 7 years and we have always been absolutely satisfied with his services. He is always professional, experienced, efficient and personable. It is always our pleasure to recommend him and his accounting/tax services."
Dave, Interline Insurance, Franklin Square, NY
- "We have been using Joe Parenti CPA as both our personal accountant and for my small business practice for over ten years. Joe is very detail oriented and patient; he takes the time to listen to me as a client and has provided a wealth of advice for my small business. He responds to every financial question no matter how big or small in a very timely fashion.
Joe is a pleasure to work with and we recommend him without any reservations."
Barbara, Architect, Garden City, NY
- "Joe has been our accountant for over 25 years. He is super efficient and always meets the needs we have! He's more than part of our business, he's part of our lives in so many ways. Honest, sincere and smart! Thanks for always helping us JP!!"
Kathy, BAF Refrigeration, Bohemia, NY
- "Making the switch to Joseph Parenti, CPA was the best business decision I could have made. My previous accountant was never responsive to me or my business needs. I couldn't be happier with the quality of work, his professionalism and level of communication. I highly recommend him."
Dr. DiFranco, Ozone Park, NY
- "When our long-time accountant failed us, you stepped in to help us repair the damage. He created havoc. You repaired our company's accounting issues and you're always there to answer our questions. We want to thank you again for your professional accounting services."
Peter, Sign Tech, Franklin Square, NY
- "Joe Parenti has been servicing my business for the last 18 years.
My taxes are filed accurately and on time. He always gets back to me when I have questions and I truly value his professional services."
John, Anteri Meats, Franklin Square, NY
- "After being in business for five years and using the services of two different CPAs I was fortunate enough to find Joseph Parenti. While the previous CPAs did an adequate job of filing the tax returns, Joseph Parenti's services go well beyond that. As he is reviewing my business transactions, he consults with me often and his advice and direction are superb. He also helped me start a retirement plan to help save on my taxes."
Anne, Bikram Yoga, Long Beach, NY
- "Joseph Parenti (Joe) was highly recommended to me by a close relative, who had used Joe as his CPA for years. At the time I met with Mr. Parenti, he insisted that I call him Joe. He was very personable and friendly and was compassionate about the severe problems I had with the IRS and NYS Dept. of Taxation which existed for 10 years.
I had previously hired several accountants to resolve my tax issues to no avail. All would ask for extraordinary amounts of money; would never answer my telephone calls; and I continued to have surmounting tax liens. The money that was allegedly owed to IRS and the State, and the interest and penalties continued to accrue. At one point the State was about to suspend my driver's license. In addition, because of my occupation, I could not legally or in good conscience continue with these federal and state tax problems. It looked as if there was no resolution in sight.
Fortunately for me, Joe quickly understood my tax problems and immediately stated that he would help me. He reviewed, re-filed and personally spoke and worked with the representatives from the IRS and NYS. Within a few months, Joe had the interest and the penalties reduced, and all of the liens were resolved. In addition, he was extremely fair with his fees.
I highly trust Mr. Parenti. I feel he is honest and knowledgeable. I am extremely grateful for the great job that Joe did for me.
It has been five years since my first meeting with Joe and I have continued to use him as my CPA for all of my tax matters. I have highly recommended Joe to many of my friends and relatives."
J. Levine, Hewlett, NY